Yesterday, we deployed an update to Team Foundation Service. You can read the release notes to see the improvements. The improvements aren’t major but there’s a few nice things – Some updates to UI styling with a greater use of color, some navigation improvements that include the ability to see the task board for all sprints (rather than just the current), and support for multiple Git repos per Team Project.
Less prominent, but we’ve also made a bunch of changes to our authentication code. We’re working to better support people who use multiple Microsoft Accounts (Live IDs) and working towards ultimately supporting Active Directory Federation and O365 accounts. I’ve seen some hiccups today with people logging in – I expect they will be cleared up quickly.
This sprint’s deployment was delayed a week as we hit a number of issues in pre-production testing that had to be ironed out. Next sprint should resume on the normal schedule.