Yesterday, we released our second major version of Git-TF. To refresh your memory, Git-TF allows developers to use Git locally and “sync-up” with a central TFS server. It’s a particularly nice way to, for example, enable integrated version control is XCode but still participate in a team working with TFS.
This update includes quite a few new features…
- A Chocolatey package that makes installing everything even easier
- Shelving support (including Shelve, list Shelvesets and Unshelve)
- Gated checkin support
- File & Folder rename support when shelving and checking in
- A few other smaller features and some nice bug fixes like:
- Improved checkin performance
- Problems with clone leaving untracked files
- And more…
Download link: https://aka.ms/git-tf
CodePlex page: http://gittf.codeplex.com
If you want a DVCS solution with TFS, I recommend you check it out.