We were presenting to, and discussing with, a customer at the MTC today about the benefits and challenges of identity management. This organization has a pretty complex environment (many environments really) and they know they need an IdentityManagement solution. Here are a few great resources for others out there who may be faced with identity management challenges:
- TechNet: A series of papers that provides numerous identity and access management concepts, techniques, and solutions for use in heterogeneous IT environments.
- How we did it at Microsoft: Enabling Cross-Forest Identity Management with Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003
- Resources for Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003
- How SOA plays in with Identity and Access Management
- And from the MIIS 2003 Developer Reference, an example of Running Several Management Agents from a Command File - just to get that command-line theme in there. 🙂