Thanks to Aaron Stebner for pointing out the specific links to the latest builds of these amazing products:
- Visual Basic:http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/1/a/21a4b949-758c-4ff2-8381-1acb2a943bf9/vbsetup.exe
- Visual C++:http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/9/6/996fe06a-08fb-459b-a7c4-35640b4f7bf3/vcsetup.exe
- Visual C#:http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/5/e/a5efa6aa-b73c-4fa7-89b7-4a5fcd60f2a8/vcssetup.exe
- Visual J#:http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/d/6/dd6aa2e5-20ae-4cd1-85ec-52e5ee78dfd4/vjssetup.exe
- Visual Web Developer:http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/6/b/96bc21d5-6a5e-4cc8-ac22-272d98f96a64/vwdsetup.exe
One important note here- if you have any Visual Studio 2005 beta1 products installed, you will need to uninstall them before you install this community tech preview. Setup will not block you, but it will fail if you don't uninstall VS 2005 beta1 first (including all pieces of VS - the .NET Framework, MSDN, SQL Express, etc).
Also, since this is a community tech preview and not a full-fledged beta, there are some known issues that were not fixed in time for this release. You can find that list at http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/readme/cptreadme1004/default.aspx