- I get some much-needed sleep and sun.
- Google answers goes kaput. A moment of silence in respect for those guys' efforts and early-to-market presence.
- Seattle gets buried in snow. Buried meaning any amount of it; we can't take it, we can't drive in it, and the whining starts forthwith. My whine was actually the angst of flying into SeaTac with only one runway shoveled, worrying if we'll land and worried we'll get sent off to Portland. What a climate cultural shock after the tropics! 🙂
- I find out I get to go to CES after all. Viva, las Vegas! If you are going, say hi to me at the Live Search/Live QnA booth area. Try not to make fun of whatever official shirt I have to wear.
- Last but not least, the Xbox 360 arrived!!! I have actually played Sneak King and I can't decide if I've been damaged for life or not, or whether this is the year's most brilliant game. Next up: Gears of War.
Recently, a newspaper editor I used to work for chided me that this blog is lame. I have to agree with her, my new year's resolution for 2007 will be to get on the stick more. Plus, I have not fully talked about Plucky(tm) project management, and there's more than I've already held forth to you about.
Live it vivid!