Starting in early December I’ll be on the road delivering Visual Studio LightSwitch training to cities in Eastern Canada & Vermont. Yes, that’s right, a small Italian woman from California travelling through Canada in the dead of winter – anyone want to sponsor a good jacket for me? ;-)
The plan is to hit some User Groups with a couple hours of free training and then land in Montreal at the DevTeach conference where I’ll be doing an full-day workshop. Here’s what the schedule is shaping up to be:
- Dec 3rd: North Toronto .NET UG (Toronto, ON)
- Dec 4th: Metro Toronto .NET UG (Toronto, ON)
- Dec 5th: East of Toronto .NET UG (Pickering, ON)
- Dec 6th: Ottawa IT Community User Group (Ottawa, ON)
- Dec 8th: Full-day LightSwitch Workshop (Montreal, QC)
- Dec 10th – 11th: DevTeach 2012 (Montreal, QC)
- Dec. 11th: Vermont.NET User Group (Winooski, VT)
I encourage you to join the full day workshop – here’s what you’ll learn:
Mastering LightSwitch in Visual Studio 2012
For more information on LightSwitch in Visual Studio 2012 please visit the LightSwitch Developer Center.
Hope to see you there!