In the meantime, we’ve been publishing a regular cadence of content on the LightSwitch team blog so you can understand our goals and reasons why we’ve enabled this type of development. We’ve got some deeper articles planned on the architecture as well so keep an eye out on the team blog for that deep dive from our architects.
For now, we’ve got a page on the Developer Center that we’ve been filling up with content as we publish it. Stay tuned to that page for the bits. Here are some goodies if you need to catch up:
- Announcing the LightSwitch HTML Client!
- Channel 9 Video: Early Look at the Visual Studio LightSwitch HTML Client
- TechEd Session: What’s New in Visual Studio LightSwitch
- TechEd Session: Building Business Applications with Visual Studio LightSwitch
- Article: Creating Screens with the LightSwitch HTML Client
And please keep asking great questions in the LightSwitch HTML Client Forum. The team is very excited to speak with you and get your feedback, encouragement and support. You’ve all been overwhelmingly positive and excited and so are we! And we hear you… get the bits out ASAP so you can try it. We are working on it!