Join me next month as I take you on a tour of the new features of LightSwitch in Visual Studio 11.
Friday, May 11, 2012 1:00 PM Pacific Time
Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch is the simplest way to build business applications and data services for the desktop and the cloud. LightSwitch contains several new features and enhanced capabilities in Visual Studio 11. In this demonstration-heavy webcast, we walk through the major new features, such as creating and consuming OData services, new controls and formatting, new features with the security system and deployment, and much more.
Hope you can join this webcast, it should be a lot of fun! In the meantime, enjoy some of these LightSwitch in Visual Studio 11 resources.
- Enhance Your LightSwitch Applications with OData
- Creating and Consuming LightSwitch OData Services
- LightSwitch Architecture: OData
- New Business Types: Percent & Web Address
- New Formatting Support in LightSwitch
- Active Directory Group Support
- LightSwitch IIS Deployment Enhancements in Visual Studio 11
- Tips on Upgrading Your LightSwitch Applications to Visual Studio 11 Beta
- More articles coming out every week on the LightSwitch Team Blog!
- LightSwitch Cosmopolitan Shell and Theme
- LightSwitch Extensibility Toolkit for Visual Studio 11 Beta
- More here
- Vision Clinic Walkthrough & Sample
- Contoso Construction – LightSwitch Advanced Sample (Visual Studio 11 Beta)
- More here
- LightSwitch in Visual Studio 11 Beta Forum
- LightSwitch Product Feedback
- LightSwitch Team Blog
- LightSwitch on Facebook
- LightSwitch on Twitter
You can find all of this plus more on the LightSwitch Developer Center.
That should keep you busy until the webcast next month