Check it out, I’m back with the always entertaining Carl Franklin on dnrTV showing some tips and tricks you can use in your screens and queries. See how you can add command bars to any control, create custom search screens, pass parameters into queries, and fine-tune the layout of your screens.
Here’s some links I’d like to share from the show:
- LightSwitch Developer Center & “How Do I” videos
- How Do I: Create Custom Search Screens in LightSwitch?
- How to Create a Multi-Column Auto-Complete Drop-down Box in LightSwitch
- How to Allow Adding of Data to an Auto-Complete Drop-down Box in LightSwitch
- Filtering Lookup Lists with Large Amounts of Data on Data Entry Screens
- LightSwitch Screen Commands Tips & Tricks