Thanks to Peter Kellner and all the folks that made for another extraordinary Silicon Valley Code Camp this year! There were over 2300 people that came to Foothill college in Los Altos this weekend. And what gorgeous weather we had!
Thanks to all those folks who came out to my LightSwitch talks Saturday afternoon, I had a blast! Here are all the resources from the sessions to check out. Of course, all of these resources are available from the LightSwitch Developer Center, including the free trial download.
Intro Session: Building Business Applications Quickly with Visual Studio LightSwitch
- Vision Clinic Walkthrough & Sample
- LightSwitch Training Kit – See Demo: Introducing Visual Studio LightSwitch
Advanced Session: LightSwitch Advanced Development and Customization Techniques
- Contoso Construction Sample
- Extending Visual Studio LightSwitch
- LightSwitch Training Kit – See Lab: LightSwitch Control Extensions
And here are some more good resources that you’ll want to explore as you start building your LightSwitch business apps!
- Create Your First LightSwitch Application
- Tour the Development Environment
- Download LightSwitch Starter Kits
- Watch the LightSwitch “How Do I” Videos
- LightSwitch Developer Center
- Ask Questions in the Forums
- Read the LightSwitch Team Blog
- Become a LightSwitch Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter!