If you haven’t seen these yet, various members of the languages team have released some How Do I videos on Visual Studio 2010 including new language features in Visual Basic 10 and C# 4.
- How Do I: Use Autoimplemented Properties in Visual Basic?
- How Do I: Use Implicit Line Continuation in Visual Basic 10?
- How Do I: Use Highlight References in the Visual Studio 2010 IDE?
- How Do I: Use Code Snippets in the Visual Studio 2010 IDE?
- How Do I: Use Generate from Usage in Visual Studio 2010?
- How Do I: Enhance Performance in the Visual Studio 2010 IDE when Editing VB Code?
- How Do I: Step with The Debugger in Visual Studio 2010?
- How Do I: Use Named and Optional Parameters in C# 4.0?
- How Do I: Use COM Interop and Office in C# 4.0?
We also just released a good video from Rob Windsor, Visual Basic MVP who demonstrates many of the new language features of Visual Basic 2010 including: array and collection initializers, statement and multi-line lambdas, automatic properties, and much more! Check out What’s New in Visual Basic 2010?
And don’t forget to check out the VS 2010 code samples and walkthroughs.