I’ve noticed that folks have been busy creating video content on the newly released Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 while I’ve been gone! (I’ve got a couple up my sleeve that I’ll post soon as well ;-))
For instance, Kathleen’s continuing her series of Visual Studio 2010 interviews, this time she’s got Norm Estabrook talking us through how to create a SharePoint external list using the BDC designer in Visual Studio 2010 and Mick Alberts on the “no PIAs” feature, Embedding Type Information from Microsoft Office Assemblies. I’m told she’ll be releasing another one with Norm this week on building a SharePoint Web part with VS2010 so keep an eye out on her blog.
A lot of other folks are creating content on Channel 9 around Visual Studio 2010 so check out the feed. Some recent notables:
- 10-4 Episode 33: Downloading and Installing Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2
- Rico Mariani: Inside Visual Studio Beta 2 – Performance and Reliability
- Developing Data-tier Applications using Visual Studio 2010
- Creating an External List in SharePoint by Using Business Data
- Embedding Type Information from Microsoft Office Assemblies