Yesterday we released a couple more videos onto the Visual Basic Developer Center on building WPF data-entry forms with Entity Framework:
- How Do I: Hook Up and Display Validation in WPF using Entity Framework?
- How Do I: Build a WPF Master-Detail Data Entry Form Using Entity Framework?
That makes 5 videos total on working with EF in WPF applications. Others released previously:
- How Do I: Get Started with Entity Framework in WPF Applications?
- How Do I: Build a WPF Data Entry Form Using Entity Framework?
- How Do I: Create a WPF Lookup Combobox using Entity Framework?
These videos are based on articles I’ve posted here in the past. So if you like reading better that watching videos here you go:
- Data Binding WPF Lookup Combobox Values to EF Entities
- Notifying the UI when Entity References Change in Lookup Comboboxes
- Using the WPF ObservableCollection with EF Entities
- Implementing Validation in WPF on Entity Framework Entities
- Master-Detail Data Binding in WPF with Entity Framework
- Filtering Entity Framework Collections in Master-Detail Forms
There are also additional resources listed on the How Do I video pages themselves pointing to topics in the MSDN Library.