Codecast is a short (~25min) podcast by Ken Levy who runs around Microsoft grabbing interviews with folks. In this episode Lisa talks about what Visual Basic developers can expect from the Visual Studio 2010 editor and IDE and other cool new features in Visual Basic. She also talks about the developer community and even mentions me and the VB Developer Center :-)
Check it out!
Also here’s some links to check out that Lisa talked about:
- VB Samples for Visual Studio 2010
- No More Underscores in Visual Basic 10
- Future Directions for Microsoft Visual Basic
- The Visual Basic Team Blog
- Visual Basic Developer Center (check out the Community and Learn pages and send me your feedback!)