The Visual Basic team has put together a “Live from Redmond” webcast series aimed at the next version of Visual Basic and Visual Studio code named “Orcas”. The live series starts April
18th 24th and will continue to the end of May June. Come join us for this exciting series direct from the Visual Basic team!!
Here’s the schedule (check the VB Developer Center for updates):
- Live From Redmond: VB9 – Orcas Overview RESCHEDULED April 24th, Presented by John Stallo
- Live From Redmond: VB9 – LINQ Overview April 25th, Presented by Kit George
- Live From Redmond: VB9 – LINQ to SQL & O/R Designer Deep Dive May 2nd, Presented by Young Joo
- Live From Redmond: VB9 – Building N-Tier Applications May 9th, Presented by Young Joo
- Live From Redmond: VB9 – Offline Data Caching May 16th, Presented by Milind Lele
- Live From Redmond: VB9 – Deep Dive into LINQ May 23rd, Presented by Amanda Silver
- Live From Redmond: VB9 – Building Service-Oriented Applications May 30th, Presented by John Stallo
UPDATE: The VB Team has added more webcasts for June!
- Live From Redmond: Using the Interop Toolkit to Migrate your VB6 Applications to .NET June 6th, Presented by Jonathan Aneja
- Live From Redmond: VB9 – LINQ Best Practices June 13th, Presented by Lisa Feigenbaum
Hope to see you at the webcasts! For more webcasts past, present and future, please visit the VB Webcasts page.