It's been now more than a year the CrmDiagTool has been widely used by the Microsoft Dynamics CRM community.
You showed a great enthusiasm for this tool and asked regularly for modification and improvment.
I made my best to satisfy your requests and tried to be as responsive as possible.
However, due to the current design of the tool, it was not possible to add EVERY feature you were requesting.
I'm thinking mostly about the Kerberos/servicePrincipalName tests for the CRM Environement.
This is the reason why I decided to move to a new release.
This release offers a new GUI which is as easy to use as the previous tool.
It's faster than the previous one, the machine report generation doesn't take more than a second to generate now.
I also remove some annoying bugs about the machine/product detection.
The tool has been already tested internally at Microsoft and showed some good results.
I know people asked me for a documentation which I didn't write because I miss some time to do it 🙂
However I'm thinking about adding some regular posts to comment the most important functionnalities.
Note: the most important thing about this tool is the Kerberos test change, this feature has been stripped out from the main report and moved to the DHCheck button...
Enjoy, and let me know what you think about it