I’ve been working with cloud computing for a while now, and it’s time to share what I’ve learned. As part of this I have scheduled some new webcasts on various developer topics to dive into what’s possible with Windows Azure. Feel free to check these out individually or if you’re so inclined we have 10 webcasts that with Brian Prince we’ve already completed that can give you a more complete picture. The new ones just scheduled include (all of them are available at http://bit.ly/bundles/mbenko/1)
- 3/21: MSDN Webcast: Windows Azure Boot Camp: Under the Hood – How does Windows Azure and the Azure Fabric work?
- 3/28: MSDN Webcast: Windows Azure Boot Camp: Hello World, My First Cloud Service – Looking at the tools and the actual process that Visual Studio automates for us…
- 4/11: MSDN Webcast: Windows Azure Boot Camp: A Dive into Deployment and Management – Working with certificates and configuring tools to work with the management API’s
- 4/18: MSDN Webcast: Windows Azure Boot Camp: Understanding Windows Azure Storage – What are our options and how can we better understand what’s going on with the common shared scalable highly available storage thing?
- 4/25: MSDN Webcast: Windows Azure Boot Camp: Windows Azure and the Phone – This is the first of a “scenario” webcast were we explore how to use the cloud to enable interesting solutions