In today’s webcast we looked at how to customize Visual Studio to meet your working style. To make it easier to find things I compiled a list of links and locations we talked about.
- Install dir = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0
- User stuff = ..\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008
- Templates = ..\Common7\IDE
- C#, VB, C++, Test, etc depending on what’s installed
- Visualizers = ..\Common7\Packages\Debugger\Visualizers
User install = ..\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Visualizers
Here’s some links: