Starting today (November 2, 2011) registrations for the Belgian TechDays 2012 are OPEN!
About Microsoft TechDays
Year after year thousands of technology professionals come together to network with peers and experts, while diving deep into Microsoft technologies and learning about the latest products and solutions. Microsoft TechDays is one of the premier technical events in Belgium & Luxembourg and not to be missed.
With more technology areas than ever to explore, TechDays 2012 is the perfect place to get up-to-speed on the latest Microsoft technologies and up-level your skill on the technology you use every day. Content will be delivered by industry experts and Microsoft product team members.
Join our 10th anniversary edition in a new location (Kinepolis Imagibraine – Braine l’Alleud) and learn about:
• Windows & Internet Explorer
• Windows Server & Hyper-V
• Windows Phone 7 development
• System Center 2012 & Windows Intune
• Tooling and languages with Visual Studio, C# and VB
• Cloud development with Windows Azure Platform
After 3 great years in Metropolis Antwerp we’re moving TechDays to a new location: Kinepolis Imagibraine in Braine l’Alleud (Eigenbrakel). The movie theatre is easily reachable both by car and via public transportation.
If you’re coming by train: the Braine l’Alleud train station is very well connected with major cities in Belgium:
– Antwerp: direct connection from Antwerpen-Centraal taking approx. 1 hour
– Ghent: 1 hour trip from Gent Sint-Pieters, switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Brugge: 1,5 hour trip switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Hasselt: 1,5 hour trip switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Leuven: 50 min trip switching trains once at Brussel-Noord
– Mons: 1 hour trip switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Namur: 1 hour trip switching trains once at Charleroi-Sud
– Liège: 1,5 hour trip switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Brussels: 15 minutes from Brussel-Zuid
There is a direct bus line (bus 67 from the TEC company) running from the Braine l’Alleud train station to Kinepolis Imagibraine, taking about 10 minutes.
Coming by car? Kinepolis Imagibraine is just 5 minutes from the R0 highway (exit 24). Driving directions are available here.