Software company of the year:
· Also in 2010, we offer you the broadest set of software solutions for both the consumer and businesses, small & large.
· We bridge both on-premise solutions and public Cloud Power. Microsoft leads in customer cloud solutions with Windows Live Hotmail and Office Web Apps; and is number one in commercial cloud with the Windows Azure Platform, Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online, and Windows Intune.
· We introduced in 2010 the most innovative browser Internet Explorer 9, with HTML 5, full Windows 7 integration with pinned sites, and the highest security level on the market.
· In 2010, we “software-ized” telephony, video & conferencing with Microsoft Lync for businesses and Windows Live Messenger for consumers.
Most innovative company of the Year:
· In 2010, we made you the controller, with Kinect for Xbox 360, and that’s only the beginning of the potential for that innovative peace of hardware.
· We connected you all over again, and connected your Outlook 2010 and Messenger to your LinkedIn and Facebook accounts.
· Since 2010, we offer you the cloud, on your terms, with cloud versions of all our business solutions, blending on-premise and in the cloud.
· In 2010, we innovated the phone with a completely new mobile interface in Windows Phone 7, integrating Xbox, Office and all your social networks.
· A continuous innovation of our flagship product: Office. Each and every component got a major overhaul in 2010. Ever tried Office XP lately? 🙂
On top of all that, Microsoft Belgium & Luxemburg is a local company, employing 300+ employees and thousands of partners implementing our solutions.
For every $ Microsoft earns, the local economy makes 7.
That’s the result of innovation.