The BCS Team Channel has a new video in which we show you how in just a few minutes you can create an External Content Type using SharePoint Designer. In this video we use the database connector so be sure to subscribe to the channel to be the first to view the follow up videos which demonstrate how to work with other connectors such as Web Services and .Net Assemblies.
If you are new to the channel you can watch other videos such as:
- Introduction to Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and External Lists
- BCS - Synchronizing an External List into Outlook
- BCS - External Data In SharePoint Workspace 2010
- BCS - Associations and Web Parts (Part 1)
- BCS - Associations and Web Parts (Part 2)
- Lionel Robinson, Program Manager