We are pleased to announce that Service Pack 1 for BCM is live. This update significantly improves the stability, adds support for ACT! 8 and ACT! 9 migration and fixes several issues reported by our customers. Here is a high-level list of what is included in this service pack:
- Several fixes to crashes and hangs that were reported by customers like you through crash reporting dialog.
- Data migration support for newer versions of ACT! (ACT! 8.0 and ACT! 9.0). (Requested here on this blog by you)
- Fixes for several database issues and improved error handling/troubleshooting for key reported database issues.
- Custom field support in Mail Merge marketing campaign. (Requested here on this blog by you)
- Fix to an issue when sending marketing campagin to a large number of recipients.
- Fixes for follow-up flag related issues.
- Fixes for Miscellenous bugs reported by our customers through various feedback channels such as this blog, newsgroup, support etc.
- Ability to change the database polling interval that might give some performance benefits in shared database scenario. (More on this in the next blog post)
We recommend that you get BCM SP1 through Microsoft or Office update site. Alternatively, you can directly download the update from here. The service pack is available for all langagues in which BCM is available.
Thanks for your feedback. We hope that this update will improve your experience with BCM. As always, please keep the feedback coming in. That’s what help us improve the quality of our product.