If you've recently picked up a new Sony Xperia Z3 (or if you have a Z3 Compact, Z2x or maybe even the much older Zx that have been updated) and your Exchange ActiveSync account is not syncing your Calendar or Contacts to the phone, here is how to make it happen:
- If you've already added your Office 365 mail account on your Sony Xperia Z3 using "Exchange ActiveSync" as the type, it should show up as "Mail" - you can go ahead and delete this account
- Once deleted, create a new Account, select Exchange ActiveSync and enter your details
- Instead of selecting Automatic Configuration, select Manual, and specify the following:
- Username = email@example.com
- Servername = m.outlook.com
- This time, it should detect the correct settings from O365 and provide you with a screen that now has not only Email, but Contacts, Calendar and Tasks with check boxes for syncing
- Once complete, you should now see your Office 365 Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks show up on your phone in a couple of minutes!