This webinar which will help you Maximize your Microsoft Software Assurance Benefits and is hosted by Northwest Cadence, a Gold Certified ALM Partner and a national leader in Microsoft ALM and Software Process solutions.
- Date: February 13, 2012
- Time: 9:30am-10:15am PST
- Register: http://nwc_sabenefits.eventbrite.com/
Join Rick Flath, Director of Business Development at Northwest Cadence, for this 45 minute webinar that will provide you with an overview of the three (3) DTDPS offerings, along with the how to activate and strategically utilize these benefits to enhance your software deployment planning. Additionally, we will review how you can connect DTDPS to other Software Assurance benefits within your agreement to ensure you gain the highest return on your investment.
- What is Developer Tools Deployment Planning Services – aka DTDPS
- Team Foundation Server Deployment Assessment
- Visual SourceSafe Migration Assessment
- Visual Studio Quality Tools Deployment Assessment
- Process for Activation of DTDPS
- Engagement Process
- Rules for the Program
- Selection of delivery Partner
- Connecting DTDPS with other Software Assurance Benefits
- Call to Action
Questions? Please reach out to Rick.Flath@nwcadence.com