Very often, we received requests about what are the best practices stablishing the connection or executing queries using Azure SQL Database.
- How the connection work inside / outside of Azure environment.
- Main configuration points in our client server.
- How to prevent/manage a transient connectivity issue using Retry-Logic policy.
- Best Practices running a query.
- A sample about how to capture a command timeout using Extended Events.
- How to monitor a connection made by client application.