Soon, the .NET SDK, Java SDK and Service Fabric runtimes will be available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages and Maven repositories. The update generally takes 7-10 days to complete in all regions.
This release addresses a number of supportability issues, bug fixes and improvements.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Windows - 6.4.658.9590
- Ubuntu - 6.4.653.1
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package - 6.4.658.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK - 3.3.658
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric - 6.4.658
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors - 3.3.658
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration - 3.3.658
- Java SDK – 1.o.4
5/7 Update: We have become aware of a regression for Linux Clusters and roll out is on pause for Linux. Hence, we recommend not to upgrade Linux clusters until we roll out fix of it. We'll update this blog post once the refresh starts rolling out with the updated version numbers and download links. Thanks for your patience.
For more details, please read the release notes.
Service Fabric Team