12/16 Update: This refresh is being rolled out to Windows clusters containing a fix to the issue described here.
Soon, the .NET SDK and Windows runtime will be available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages. The update generally takes 5-7 days to complete in all regions. The version numbers of the refresh are below and direct download links can be found here.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Windows - 6.4.622.9590
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package - 6.4.622.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK - 3.3.622
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric - 6.4.622
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors - 3.3.622
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration - 3.3.622
12/13 Update: The roll out of this refresh is on pause since we hit an issue. We'll update this thread once the refresh starts rolling out with the updated version numbers with the download links. Thanks for your patience.
12/12: Today, a refresh of Service Fabric runtime is being rolled out to Windows clusters containing a fix to the issue described here where applications with a dependency on wastorage.dll was crashing. Linux clusters are unaffected by this change.