Today a new refresh of Service Fabric is being released. This is the second refresh release for 6.3 and it contains updates to the following packages:
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Ubuntu - 6.3.129
- Windows - 22.214.171.12494
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package - 126.96.36.19994
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK - 3.2.187
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric - 6.3.187
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors - 3.2.187
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration - 3.2.187
Please find the release notes here with more information and a full list of current packages in this release:
Soon, the .NET SDK and Windows runtime will be available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages. Ubuntu runtime is available on the apt-get repositories. On Mac devices, there is a container image available which contains the Ubuntu runtime. Direct download links are in the attached release notes.
In Azure, the updated version is rolling through regions. This typically takes 5-7 days to complete as we upgrade clusters in the regions in a rolling fashion. As regions complete, the new version will also be available for manual upgrades and new clusters.
To raise issues, please look here:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/service-fabric/service-fabric-support
Please use the comments below if you have any questions to the release notes and information provided.
The Service Fabric Team