Thank you all for your patience as we worked through the issues with the 6.2 release.
The following versions are now available:
- Windows clusters in Azure - Version 6.2.274
- Ubuntu clusters in Azure - Version 6.2.191
- Service Fabric for Windows Server (Standalone) - Version 6.2.274
- Microsoft Azure Service Fabric SDK for Windows - Version 3.1.274
Most Windows clusters in Azure, configured with automatic update, have also been upgraded. For Ubuntu, the release started rolling out to clusters in Azure yesterday. You should expect it to become available in all Azure regions within the next week.
Release notes for the above versions are available here: Microsoft-Azure-Service-Fabric-Release-Notes-SDK-3.1-CU1-Runtime-6.2-CU1. The release notes contain the descriptions of the bugs that affected our release. For a comprehensive list of all bug fixes and new features included in 6.2, the original 6.2 release notes can be found here: Microsoft-Azure-Service-Fabric-Release-Notes-SDK-3.1-Runtime-6.2.
Here are the previous blog posts in regards to the 6.2 release.
- Service Fabric 6.2 Release
- Update on the Service Fabric 6.2 Release Roll-out
- Second update on the Service Fabric 6.2 release
The Service Fabric team