We're back with another summary of the great content being generated in the Service Fabric community. Without further ado, here are some of the things that caught our eye over the last month or so:
- Sean Feldman (@sfeldman) wrote about updating service configuration.
- James Bradley at Keyhole Software documented his experience moving some Java web APIs to Service Fabric.
- Ryan Kelly of 10th Magnitude looked at encrypting settings at rest.
- Sander Molenkamp (@amolenk) showed how to create differential packages using PowerShell.
- Jerome Haltom wrote a library that lets you host Windows Workflow activities within Service Fabric actors. He readily admits that it sounds crazy. 🙂
- Richard Astbury (@richorama) compared the actor models in Service Fabric and Orleans
Our community Q&A session for this month will be held on July 28th at 10am Pacific so please mark your calendars and start preparing your questions. As always, there is no RSVP required - just join the Skype call at the scheduled time and you're in! Also, in case you missed the June Q&A, the recording is available on YouTube.
Speak to you then!
The Service Fabric Team