Managing data and services requires us to keep security of company data top-of-mind at all times. It doesn’t matter if you’re on-premises, in the cloud, or hybrid – if you don’t start with security, life is going to get complicated.
A new set of powerful tools from Microsoft Azure known as the Azure Security Center can help organizations do just that for your cloud-based infrastructure.
- [2:57] What is the Azure Security Center?
- [5:02] Who is the target audience for the Azure Security Center? Why should we use it?
- [7:01] Does Azure Security Center protect me from specific threats?
- [8:20] How does Azure Security Center fit with Microsoft's "assume breach" approach to security?
- [11:34] DEMO: Azure Security Center
- [25:48] Looks like some good resources. How much does it cost?
Want to learn more about Azure Security Center? Then head on over to the Azure Security Center documentation site.
(BTW – you get 5 social credits for noticing the “Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004” label on my fleece)