Whether you are a beginner wanting to learn the basics of cloud computing or an experienced developer working with cloud services, there is a plethora of resources available that can help you gain further knowledge and insight on all of the capabilities of Azure and Azure Government.
If you have the desire to learn more about cloud computing, check out these training resources:
- Azure Government Video Library: This video library contains many helpful videos to get you up and running with Azure Government
- Pluralsight: On-demand technology learning platform
- Azure.com Training: Landing page of training resources for Azure
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Free online training on the latest Microsoft technologies
- Channel 9: Platform for developers and tech enthusiasts within Microsoft who operate the site devoted to conversations
- Lynda: Subscription-based online learning platform
- Open edX: Free massive open online courses
Azure Gov DC User Community
Join this community of industry and government professionals interested in sharing bets practices for driving cloud innovation in government. Visit the below sites to join our community and learn more!
- Azure Gov DC Meetup: Join us for monthly Meetup events in Washington, DC
- Azure Gov DC Meetup livestream: If you're not in the DC area join us via livestream at 6:35 p.m. for each Meetup: aka.ms/azuregovmeetuplive
- Azure Gov Meetup YouTube channel: Check out videos of our past Meetups
- Azure Government Documentation
- Azure Documentation
- Azure Government Blog
- Ask technical questions via the azure-gov StackOverflow tag
- Request missing features via Azure Government feedback forum
To stay up to date on all things Azure Government, be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed and to receive emails, click "Subscribe by Email!" on the Azure Government Blog. To experience the power of Azure Government for your organization, sign up for an Azure Government Trial.