Since Operations Management Suite (OMS) GA'd in Azure Government in October 2016, we've added features and solutions that continue to improve your experience.
Key capabilities added since GA include
- NEW: O365 Analytics Solution (support for Office 365 for Government)
- NEW: Service Fabric Solution
- NEW: SCOM Assessment Solution
- NEW: Capacity and Performance Management Solution
- NEW: DNS Analytics Solution
- Change Tracking and Update Management SCOM 2016: Integrate your OMS for Azure Government Workspace with SCOM 2016 - follow the guidance here
- SCCM 2016: Computer groups from System Center Configuration Manager 2016 are supported in Azure Government, using Technical Preview 1701 or later.
The team remains committed to enabling all features and solutions that are generally available in OMS for Azure Government as quickly as possible. See documentation for a list of OMS for Azure Government variations from Azure Commercial. Many OMS solutions are still in Preview in Azure Commercial, and we will update you as we deliver new features.
The following solutions are available today in OMS for Azure Government:
|OMS Solution||Status in OMS for Azure Government|
|Activity Log Analytics||GA|
|AD Replication Status||GA|
|Automation Hybrid Worker||GA|
|Azure Site Recovery||GA|
|Capacity and Performance||NEW - Preview|
|O365 Analytics||NEW - Preview|
|SCOM Assessment||NEW - Preview|
|Security and Audit||GA|
|Service Fabric Solution||NEW - Preview|