The recent release of the White House’s Federal Source Code policy is just the latest example of how the federal government has come to embrace. open source ideology. This policy promotes efficiency and re-use by encouraging agencies to use open source code for custom applications and building communities around it.
Hear about Open Source in Government by a White House Presidential Innovation Fellow. In addition, we will share more about the exciting partnership between Red Hat and Microsoft, and the collaborative solutions that will be available as a result.
Featured speakers for this event include:
- Clara Tsao, Entrepreneur in Residence, White House Presidential Innovation Fellows
- Adam Clater, Chief Strategist for Public Sector, Red Hat
- Evong Nham Chung, Solutions Architecture Manager, Red Hat
- Brian Harrison, Cloud Solutions Architect, Microsoft
- Vishwas Lele, Chief Technology Officer, AIS
In addition to engaging discussions and networking, we are excited about relocating our Meetup to 1776—a great space that inspires innovation! 1776 is a global incubator and seed fund that believes startups can change the world.
Please visit the DC Azure Government Meetup page for more details on the agenda, and to join our Meetup group and RSVP.