Welcome to the Azure Government Blog. With the release of Azure Government last year we continue to hear amazing success stories of how Azure Government is helping Agencies be more agile with their development and testing capabilities, how police are aggressively leveraging the environment to help usher in a new way of policing and we are excited by our ability to continue to deliver innovation and scale to the US Public Sector market.
Azure Government is a physically isolated instance of Azure, providing US Public Sector agencies enormous computing power that can meet many needs, all while being managed and maintained by screened US Personnel and meeting rigorous security and compliance demands such as CJIS. Given that Azure Government is physically isolated, while the environment may look and feel just like the Azure you have come to love, there are some differences. We hope to use this blog as an venue to highlight the specific Azure Government resources and techniques and also discuss solutions that are pertinent to US Public Sector agencies.
For the first post we believed it would be good to give a synopsis of the resources that are currently available.
- Azure Government Landing Page – Provides service overview, descriptions and general updates and resources
- Azure Regions Page – Provides all the latest GA services and updates by region – including Azure Government locations
- Azure Government Developers Guide – Provides content to help developers connect to Azure Government endpoints
- Azure Government Image Gallery – Provides lists of all available Images in the Azure Government Image Gallery
- Azure Government Overview – A brief overview of what Azure Government is, and what services it provides
- Azure Government – How to buy – Azure Government is only available to those determined to be valid members of the community. Please reach out to your Microsoft Account Representative or follow the links below for purchasing information.
We are looking forward to increasing the dialogue with our users and customers and hope this blog will serve as a valuable resource. As we move forward, please leave us comments and join the conversation as we look forward to providing more information.