Hello everyone, the Azure Data Lake engineering team has been working hard on refining the services and we've made a few updates for April that provide basic improvements across the board.
You can find detailed descriptions of all the updates in the following release notes:
- U-SQL - April 2016 Release Notes
- Azure Data Lake Tools for Visual Studio - April 2016 Release Notes
- Azure Portal - April 2016 Release Notes
Among all those updates, there are a few things the team would like to draw your attention to:
- Improved compatibility with other tools when a U-SQL script outputs to Azure Storage blobs
- The Azure SDK now includes Azure Data Lake Tools for Visual Studio. This makes it easier than ever to get the tools you need from a single location.
- Both ADL Store and ADL Analytics now support writing diagnostic logs. This is very useful if you need to perform auditing of how the services are being used.