Over the years, AzureCAT has published a lot of content on GitHub, on our Docs platform (and on MSDN before that), on the Architecture Center, on blogs, and on Customers.Microsoft.com. In addition, based on customer requests, we've published a series of whitepapers and eBooks. We've come to refer to this series of whitepapers and eBooks, as CATpapers. CAT stands for Customer Advisory Team.
You can browse the full gallery of 20+ CATpapers on Azure.com. They are listed chronologically, with the newest whitepaper at the top:
We've divided the CATpapers by category.
High Performance Computing
- Parallel Virtual File Systems on Microsoft Azure - eBook (42 pages) - UPDATED: 1/11/19
- Deploy Agisoft PhotoScan on Azure with Avere vFXT for Azure or BeeGFS - eBook (30 pages) - NEW: 12/28/18
- High performance computing on Azure: Migration guide for A8 to A11 virtual machines
- High-performance computing on Microsoft Azure: GlusterFS
- Implement GlusterFS on Azure
- Run Star-CCM+ in an Azure HPC Cluster
- Demystifying mainframe to Azure migration (20 pages)
- Microsoft Azure Government cloud for mainframe applications - NEW: 12/21/18
- Install TmaxSoft OpenFrame on Azure - eBook (44 pages) - NEW: 1/21/19
- Deploy IBM Db2 pureScale on Azure
- Azure Virtual Datacenter - eBook (41 pages)
- Azure Virtual Datacenter: Lift and Shift Guide
- Enterprise Cloud Control Plane Planning
- Design considerations for hybrid applications
- Azure Stack: Building an end-to-end validation environment - eBook (46 pages)
- Mesh and hub-and-spoke networks on Azure
- How to run desktop applications in Azure X11 Linux virtual machines
- SQL Server database files and backups on Azure Storage for SAP workloads
- SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances) Setup
- Azure monitoring and analytics at scale
- Build and deploy a multi-container application in Azure Service Fabric - eBook (53 pages)
- Build and deploy a multi-container application in Azure Container Service - eBook (52 pages)
- Kubernetes objects on Microsoft Azure - eBook (42 pages)
- Using Azure Management APIs to get data about your deployed resources
- Structured review of Azure architectures (38 pages)
- Example Azure Implementation for Government Agencies
- Cloud SOLID: Cloud architecture and the single responsibility principle
Do you have other ideas of how to categorize the content? Leave a comment to let us know!
"Hands-on solutions, with our heads in the Cloud!"