Download the whitepaper: High-performance computing on Microsoft Azure: GlusterFS
This guide is an introduction to creating an Azure HPC cluster and HPC storage.
Getting started with high-performance computing (HPC) on Azure doesn't have to be confusing. This article and the resources in the accompanying GitHub repository were designed by the Azure Customer Advisory Team (AzureCAT) to remove the guesswork. You’ll learn how to implement HPC on Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) with four types of storage and the GlusterFS file system.
This guide includes explanations and diagrams, scripts for deployment, an overview of your tools, and installation instructions.
- Parallel Virtual File Systems on Microsoft Azure
- Implement GlusterFS on Azure
- Parallel File Systems for HPC Storage on Azure
- Run Star-CCM+ in an Azure HPC Cluster
- Azure GAHP Server for HTCondor
- Ninja Ed
Azure CAT Guidance
"Hands-on solutions, with our heads in the Cloud!"