Last Updated: 4/12/18
Over in this blog post, we mentioned why we're named AzureCAT:
CAT stands for “Customer Advisory Team.” We work with customers who act as feedback Advisors back to our product teams, by working on engagements with those customers and building ground-breaking solutions!
While we help customers architect those solutions, we learn a ton in the process! And so we want to share those customer architectures with you. We call these technical customer profiles (TCPs).
This blog lists out the SQLCAT and AzureCAT TCPs. These are customer architectures from engagements led by our CAT and CSA (Cloud Solution Architect) teams. They are journeys into architectural design decisions that led these customers into highly successful solutions.
- Alaska Airlines
- Digamore Entertainment
- Honeywell (new; published on 3/20)
- Info Support & Fudura - Case Study | Blog
- Mesh Systems
- Proactima Solutions
- Quorum Business Solutions
- Schneider Electric
- SiriusIQ (new; published on 4/12) - Case Study | Blog
- Societe Generale and Qarnot Computing
- TalkTalk TV
- Wolters Kluwer
SAP to Azure:
Each customer profile includes the following sections (mostly):
- A brief description of the company and their general business
- A deeper dive into the product or service that they are developing.
- If applicable, a look at the previous architecture of their service.
- Any requirements, weaknesses, or obstacles they wanted to fix by re-architecting their solution.
- An overview of their new architecture on a given service (such as Service Fabric).
- The specifics of how they implemented that architecture.
- How that service fits into their other services and technologies used to build their system.
- A summary that concludes with the benefits gained from the new architecture.
Leave us a comment if anything is helpful, or if you have a question. Thanks!
- Ninja Ed
- The CATalogue - All the AzureCAT & SQLCAT content! Like hundreds of articles.
- What Azure content would you like to see?
- Parallel File Systems for HPC Storage on Azure
Azure CAT Guidance
"Hands-on solutions, with our heads in the Cloud!"