This is a frequently-asked question from customers. The answer has already been published here, but I’m cross-posting it on the service blog for easy access. Continue to monitor the FAQ link for the latest info.
– Swaroop K, Program Manager, Azure AD B2C
Follow these steps to delete your Azure AD B2C tenant:
- Follow these steps to navigate to the B2C features blade on the Azure portal.
- Navigate to the Applications, Identity providers and All policies blades and delete all the entries in each of them.
- Now sign in to the Azure classic portal as the Subscription Administrator. (This is the same work or school account or the same Microsoft account that you used to sign up for Azure.)
- Navigate to the Active Directory extension on the left and click your B2C tenant.
- Click the Users tab.
- Select each user in turn (exclude the user you are currently signed in as, i.e., the Subscription Administrator). Click Delete at the bottom of the page and click YES when prompted.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Select Applications my company owns in the Show drop-down field and click on the check mark.
- You’ll see an application called b2c-extensions-app listed below. Click Delete at the bottom of the page and click YES when prompted.
- Navigate to the Active Directory extension again and select your B2C tenant.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the page. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.