For implementing dynamic security in your SSAS cube you need make little change in the Dimension model.
1. Assuming you already have a dimension to store the employee credentials for whom you want to apply the security. If such dimension is not there then create one.In AdventureWorksDw we have such a table called DimEmployee
2. Decide what you want to secure, let’s say Customer dimension members
3. Create a fact table (factless) relating the Customer and Employee dimensions
4. Create / modify the cube to include the following
5. Add the test data (in employee table)
6. Test it
Connect to the cube through any client (Cube browser/SSMA/Excel) as a test user and you will see the dynamic security working.
If anybody need this sample write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org