Support incidents will be archived for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations incidents involving a bug at the time bug information is available in Lifecycle Services (LCS)
– Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations support incident created
– Support incident is researched and found a code change is required by Microsoft
– Bug for a hotfix request is created
– Bug is triaged and accepted, bug request is in a created state
Bug information is available in LCS (at this point case is archived)
– LCS link is provided for continued review of bug status by customer
– Capability for customer to receive external notification of bug resolution
– Information in LCS contains workflow of bug with status information
– Created (1 of 3)
– Investigating a fix (2 of 3)
– Quality Assurance (3 of 3)
– Conclusion of quality assurance results in resolution of the bug
Hello: ‘customer/partner name’
The bug for your issue is under investigation, and you can follow this independently of this support case. The bug link and details are given below.
Below is a summary of the support request for your records
< Scope Issue Statement>
<Optional: Specify the cause if know else remove the Cause section>
Indicated below is the LCS link for the hotfix request, you will be able to track the workflow of the issue in LCS:
‘indicate LCS link’
Three status values are provided in LCS for a hotfix request, after completion of Quality Assurance status a resolution will be available for consumption.
Created (1 of 3)
Investigating a fix (2 of 3)
Quality Assurance (3 of 3)
Click on the Notify Me link to Subscribe for Notifications. Subscribing to the LCS issue notification feature allows for notification when a resolution is available.
URL for hotfix download:
Once the fix is complete, the URL for downloading the hotfix is indicated in the LCS issue notification email.
If you use the initial URL provided in the ‘Resolution’ section above, will not bring you to the resolution page as a new page is created at time of resolution
Or you can search on the Bug ID in issue search, which will navigate to new site containing resolution – https://fix.lce.dynamics.com/issue/index
This support request will now be archived. As it is related to a product issue you will not be charged for this request. If you have further problems within the scope of this issue please refer to the following:
- If a hotfix is provided for this issue and a technical issue arise when attempting to implement the hotfix, please create a new support situation with our development support team for further assistance.
- If a cumulative update is indicated for this issue and a technical issue arise when attempting to implement the update, please create a new support situation with our development support team for further assistance.
- If after implementation of the hotfix, there is still an issue. Please create a new support incident as new code has been introduced to the system. Indicate the KB implemented and specific repro steps.
- If after implementation of a cumulative update, there is still an issue. Please create a new support incident as new code has been introduced to your system. Indicated the KB implemented, CU build, and specific repro steps.
In some incidents, it is determined a bug will not be supplied for a situation, in these instances a description will be provided indicating why the decision for no change was made
You may receive an invitation from Microsoft to complete a brief web survey. Your feedback is very important to use. We use it to continually improve our service. We would appreciate it if you can take the time to complete this survey. In addition, if you would like to discuss any feedback you can contact me or my manager using the contact information in my signature.
Managing Email Notifications:
LCS Notification emails are sent from ‘email@example.com’ or ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. If you use an e-mail filter or a SPAM blocker, we recommend adding ‘email@example.com’ and ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to your safe senders list. (The safe senders list also known as a whitelist or an approved senders list.) This will assist in preventing this email going to your junk mail or automatically deleted.