Today, people are flooded with more information than they can possibly take in. For example, a quick search on Bing.com for “Dynamics AX 2012” will get you almost 3 million results. How can you find all of the important information that you want about a specific subject without spending loads of time searching the web? Curah! is there to help. What is Curah!? Think of Curah! like Pinterest, except for text. Instead of curating a board of images from all over the web, you’re curating links from all over the web.
Check out this newly created Curah! page. This curation compiles information about Document management in Microsoft Dynamics 2012 R2 from sources that include TechNet, blogs and other web sites. Use these resources to learn about SharePoint and Microsoft Office integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2. The resources below include screenshots, step-by-step walkthroughs as well as commonly asked questions about document management in AX 2012 R2. Some of the information that is available from this Curah! page includes:
- Simple document management setup
- Configure document management for the first time in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Storing Dynamics AX document attachments within SharePoint
Below are some additional Curah! articles related to Microsoft Dynamics AX that you might also find useful:
- Learn about SEPA functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- All you need to know about Windows 8 or Mobile apps for Microsoft Dynamics AX curated in one article.
- How to successfully install Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
If you are a Microsoft Dynamics AX expert yourself, consider creating your own curation. Curah! is available to anyone, and the information you can share will undoubtedly be useful to others in the AX community.
Please send any questions or comments about this document to email@example.com.