We are pleased to announce the availability of the Financial consolidations and currency translation whitepaper which can be found here.
This white paper walks through the steps you’ll need to complete in both Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP to create consolidated financial statements. This white paper describes:
- Multi-company reporting
- Minority interest scenarios
- How to handle legal entities with different fiscal periods or different charts of accounts
- How to access data sources outside Microsoft Dynamics ERP products
- Calculating balances with currency translation
- Prerequisites for AX 2012
Please send any questions or comments about this document to email@example.com.
For more information on how to print reports by using Management Reporter, see Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP.