This is to inform you that Cumulative SEPA credit transfer and SEPA direct debit update for Austria direct debit specific country format and update COR1 mandate scheme in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 has been released
The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) is an initiative by the European Commission in which all electronic payments are considered domestic, regardless of the country/region where the individual, business, or organization, and the bank are located. Within this area, there is no difference between national and cross-border payments. The SEPA includes the 27 European Union (EU) member states, plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, and Monaco. The SEPA helps form a single market for payment transactions within the European Economic Area (EEA).
The EPC is committed to delivering following pan-European payment instruments:
– For credit transfers – SCT – SEPA Credit Transfer
– For direct debits – SDD – SEPA Direct Debit
The SEPA credit transfer payment format is implemented by using the payment format functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX. Nine SEPA export file formats are available in Microsoft Dynamics AX. These export formats conform to the SEPA ISO 20022 XML standard that is specified in the SEPA Credit Transfer Scheme Rulebook that the EPC releases. The following SEPA export file formats are currently available:
– The SEPA ISO20022 Credit Transfer export format is used for most countries/regions within the Single Euro Payments Area.
– Support is provided for eight countries that have special requirements, and a separate export format is provided for each of these countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and The Netherlands.
The SEPA direct debit generic payment format is currently supported in Microsoft Dynamics and follows the EPC B2B and Core Direct Debit Scheme Rulebooks. The ability to deal with pre-notification and handle direct debit mandates is currently supported in Microsoft Dynamics. The following SEPA export file formats are currently available:
– The SEPA ISO20022 Direct Debit export format is used for most countries/regions within the Single Euro Payments Area.
– Support is provided for seven countries that have special requirements and separate export format for each of these countries/regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and The Netherlands.
This hotfix can be downloaded from your Lifecycle Services project or from CustomerSource or PartnerSource using the following KB article link https://mbs2.microsoft.com/Knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;2902097. For more information about downloading hotfixes from Lifecycle Services, visit Using Lifecycle Services to Download Hotfixes.