In order to use the Collections Management functionality
entirely in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, you must create collection agents. To
create collection agents, you must assign a team member against the collections
agent. This is done through selection of the Add team members button via the
Collection agents form. If you click the Add team members button via the
Collection agents form and do not see any team members to select, this is
because the OMTEAMMEMBERSELECTION record for the team member is missing. In
order to create an OMTEAMMEMBERSELECTION record for the team member so that
team member is available for selection when you click the Add team members
button via the Collection agents form, you must take the following steps to
create a ‘worker’ record:
- Click on System administration, click Common, click Users, and then click Users to open the Users form.
- In the Users form, click on the User, and then click Setup | Relations to open the User relations form.
- In the User relations form, create a User relation record through selecting a Person and mapping that user to a User ID.
- Once you have created a User relation record, right-click on the Person field, and then click View Details to open the Party form.
- In the Party form, click New | Worker to create a Worker record.
NOTE: When you create the worker record, this writes a
record into the OMTEAMMEMBERSELECTIO table.
After you have gone through these steps to create a User
relation between the User and Person and mapping a ‘worker’ record to the
Party, when you click the Add team members button via the Collection agents
form, you will see the Team member.