DID YOU KNOW… about the set of white papers that introduce development patterns in some of the major new functionality areas of AX 2012? These white papers appear under the heading of Code Upgrade White Papers, but they are equally good at introducing you, as a developer, to the new features in AX 2012.
The white papers describe the features in the following areas:
- Accounts and financial dimensions
- Budget Control Framework
- Organization Model
- Global Address Book Framework
- InventTrans Refactoring
- Item-Product Data Management Framework
- Tax Framework for Sales
- Human Resources Framework
- LedgerTrans Table Mapping to General Journal Tables
- Extended Data Type Relations
- Shared Currencies and Exchange Rates
- Enhanced Number Sequence Framework
- Refactored Formletter Framework
Also, you can download and view technical diagram posters that provide visual representations of recommended processes and solutions for updating and upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.