This blog post includes the system requirements and Sales solution setup for Prospect to Cash Integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition.
To learn more about the Microsoft Dynamics Data Integrator for Common Data Service (CDS) and Prospect to cash see the links below:
Prospect to cash integration - System requirements:
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition July 2017 update with Platform update 8 (App 7.2.11792.56024 w/ Platform 7.0.4565.16212)
- Apply the following two KB for July 2017 update:
Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise Edition
- Solution was developed for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Version 1612 (18.104.22.168) (DB 22.214.171.124) online
- Use Prospect to Cash Solution for Sales, version 126.96.36.199 or later
Install the Prospect to Cash Solution for Sales
- Download the P2C CRM Solution Package Deployer zip - DOWNLOAD: from CustomerSource
- Make sure that the zip file is unblocked (right click on zip file > properties > Unblocked) - otherwise you might get the error 'No import packages were found.' when running the PackageDeployer.
- Unzip and run PackageDeployer.exe
- Install the Prospect to Cash Integration Solution into your own Sales instance.
- Choose Deployment type: Office 365
- Choose Show advanced
- Select the region (fast) or select Don’t know (it will search in all regions – takes a little longer)
- Enter User name and Password for an admin user with privilege to install solution on the target Sales instance.