We are starting a new blog on the topic of Dynamics AX to provide updates from the field-facing teams on what's going on with AX. Michael Posl kicked off the content this week with his post on managing users between environment and you'll see contributions here going forward from different service teams in Microsoft including the Support team, the Premier Field Engineering team and the Consulting team. We will also link to other good content in the AX blogosphere so this can be a one-stop-shop for content on AX.
Topics on this site may include:
- AX Performance
- AX Tools and Utilities
- AX Service Pack and Update Rollup information
- Best practice suggestions around configuring AX
- Interesting setups we've seen at customer sites
- Information about changes in support systems
- Other stuff we haven't thought of yet
We hope you enjoy the site and join in the conversation in the comments. We're happy to hear your feedback and suggestions for content that will help you be successful with Dynamics AX.