Designated Support Engineer
Deployment & Health Verification
- Risk Assessment Program as a Service for Dynamics AX 2012 (Health Check for Dynamics AX 2009). The RAP is a proactive service to diagnose potential issues with your Dynamics AX environment. See this page for more information: RAP as a Service for Dynamics AX Resources Page.
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Material Requirements Planning Assessment: This services assesses the health of your MRP environment by checking for common issues, validating key health indicators, and diagnosing potential issues with your Dynamics AX Master Planning environment
- Dynamics AX Supportability Review for Dynamics AX 2012 is a proactive service aimed to Premier customers who want Microsoft to review their design and solution for compliance with Microsoft supportability best practices. It is best delivered prior to go live during the Design phase. It can also be completed after go live to review the whole Dynamics AX solution and validates architecture and design choices for the long term supportability of the solution by Microsoft Support team.
Development and Customization
- Dynamics Ax Code Review for Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012 provides a detailed look at specific components of your customization’s source code and makes appropriate recommendations for any issues found. The Code Review will concentrate on how well the code conforms to recommended best practices in the following areas: design, security, maintainability and performance.
- Dynamics AX Development Foundation Workshop for Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Dynamics AX Advanced Development Workshop for Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Chalk Talk Dynamics AX Development Lifecycle Management using Team Foundation Server for Dynamics AX 2012 R3. This Chalk Talk focuses on lifecycle management of customizations in Dynamics AX using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) as the version control system. It covers installation, configuration and integration of TFS with Dynamics AX and recommended practices that lead to effective code management and consistent deployment practices that lead to predictable outcomes.
- Dynamic AX Performance Review for Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012 includes a detailed review of your system’s performance in order to optimize the performance of the application. This service can be done anytime during the implementation to optimize performance, from user acceptance testing through operation.
- Dynamics AX – Performance Hands on Lab Workshop for Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012 is a hands on training session with a Dynamics AX performance expert. The service will help customers identify, isolate, and fix performance problems in their environment while learning the tools and techniques used by Microsoft Premier Field Engineering.
- Dynamics AX Performance Review for Retail for Dynamics AX 2012 R3 is a tailored service covering the Dynamics AX for Retail components and retail specific scenarios. It includes a detailed review of your system in order to identify bottlenecks and discover possible performance optimization.
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Retail Administration and Troubleshooting Workshop
Knowledge Transfer & Education
- Dynamics AX Administration and Troubleshooting Workshop for Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012
- Dynamics AX Benchmark Hands On Lab Chalk Talk for Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Dynamics AX Reporting Services Workshop for Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Premier Mission Critical for Dynamics AX 2012: Premier Mission Critical for Dynamics Solutions with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 helps you lower program and people risk of failure associated with ERP change, access state-of-the-art operational support, and receive the fastest response times available from Microsoft for your solution